HI-TECH SOLUTIONS, INC.
Automated Telephony Development Services
Your privacy is very important to us. We have voluntarily adopted the following Privacy Statement, to show our commitment to the protection of your privacy.
- Privacy Support
This site is owned and operated by Hi-Tech Solutions, Inc. Hi-Tech Solutions, Inc. is in the business of providing advanced computer integration, software design, software development, Internet web and telephony services.
Name: Hi-Tech Solutions, Inc.
Address: 14000 Willard Rd - Suite 1, Chantilly VA 20151
Phone: 703-449-9300 Fax: 703-449-9202
- Data Collection
- You may access our Web site home page and browse non-secured pages on our site without disclosing personal data.
- Our Web site DOES log information about you that is automatically recognised by the Web server, such as your IP address, domain name, browser type and other standard Web browser connection data.
- Standard Browser logged data is only used internally for the purposes of insuring your successful use of our site and used in connection with web site administration.
- We collect your personal data only with your knowledge or your consent.
- We collect the personal data that you volunteer on registration, order, survey, competition, or other forms, or by email.
- We do not disclose your personal data to any third party, except for the express purposes of secured bank credit card processing.
- We do not disclose your personal data to sites that link to us or sites that we link to.
- We have no authority or control regarding privacy policies of sites that link to us or sites that we link to.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulation.
- This site DOES NOT use or require cookies to read about our services or view non-secured pages.
- If you choose to disable cookies - you will not be able to properly access login and maintenance screens.
- We store the following informations in cookies: preferred language, session (number, key), duration, user preferences.
- We may associate the information stored in a visitor's cookie with other personal data about that visitor, such as billing information.
- All our employees who have access to your personal data and are associated with the processing of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- Email Addresses and Phone Number
- Your email addresses may be used for purposes related to the this site, including, but not limited to, delivery notifications, billing issues, technical support issues, product capabilities, and product announcements.
- Any phone number used in connection with this site may be used to communicate with you instead of or in addition to provided email addresses.
- Our sites are automated to deliver notices, error reporting, billing transactions and other operational messages to your email address or phone numbers.
- All of the above communications are intended to support your use of current or future services provided.
- We have implemented to the best of our ability, technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access, improper use, alteration.
- Policy Statement Update
- This policy Statement may be updated at any time to reflect operational or policy changes as required by Hi-Tech Solutions, Inc.